Friday, January 15, 2010

When your one-year-old is TOO quiet...

The scene of the crime:





And a trail of evidence leading to the prime suspect:



Zero... Zilch... Notta... Nothing to try to cover her tracks...



She was totally caught in the act and showed NO remorse...


The mug shot:



But seriously, who could possibly get mad at this face?  This slobbery, snotty-nosed, crazy-haired, jack-o-lantern smile girl steals my heart. (She was actually saying 'cheese' with every click of the camera.)




So I put the little vandal in 'Baby Jail' and made her think about what she'd done.  Being ONE YEAR OLD is exhausting!


5 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

That gorgeous girl can have all the toilet paper in my house and everything else she wants! Love it :)

Granny Annie said...

Such a precious baby....bring her to Grammies and I will even be her partner in crime!....so cute, just love it!
Give those girls big hugs and thanks for sharing!
Gram and Gramp send our love!

Nat Lud said...

Oh she is adorable! I love the teeth and the completely innocent face!

Grandma 'D' said...

Ooohhhh, i love my babies so much. Baby Jail..she did look exhausted. Was the Jail for her or you?

Rachel said...

Holy cuteness, Batman!! I wanna steal her--toilet paper & all!