Thursday, January 7, 2010

Motivational Picture of the Day

Have you ever seen that motivational poster that says something like...

'ENTHUSIASM... You're at a 10, we need you at a 2.' or something like that.  Well, this is my version of that poster:




Yes, I really was that excited to see Elmo.  And Zoe, and Oscar the Grouch, and Big Bird... well, you get the picture.   And my girls were excited too.  They were just saving their energy for the ride home. Ha, Ha.

{I totally stole this picture off of my sister Lynette's blog.  You can check out her version of 'Sesame Street Live' by clicking here.}

3 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

That is so funny! Elmo definitely merits a 10 on the excitement scale!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hey, we were all that excited. And this pic has the 3 most gorgeous girls I know :)

Rachel said...

I was definitely that excited. We had so much fun, & Brylen was a hoot!