Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Preschooler

My sweet girl started Preschool last week *boo hoo, sniff, sniff*. She kept asking me if I was going to cry. Who? Me? -- Cry? I don't know what she's talking about. She is getting to be such a big girl.


She was rockin' those knee socks... the pom-poms were awesome!

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Steph said...

Those knee socks are awesome! How cute. She looks so happy to go to school.

Nat Lud said...

She looks too adorable! I am totally diggin the socks!

Randi said...

can you believe they are that old already? she is so cute!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I wish I looked that good in knee socks! She must be the cutest girl in Preschool...no contest!

Crystal said...

She looks so HAPPY to go to school & I'm totally looking forward to these hand-me-downs, especially the socks!