Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just how 'close' is 'TOO CLOSE'?

ummmmm..... probably this close. Wouldn't you say, Grandpa Holm?


6 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

How funny! Can't wait to hear your dad's response!

Steph said...

Haha that is exactly how Gauge watches tv. I am pretty sure i actually wipe nose prints off our tv daily. Too cute.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Don't let Dad see this. It will throw him into sheer panic! Is it just me or did those girls get cuter? :)

Crystal said...

LOL....That's nothing! Post a picture of your girls outside without shoes or squeezing the tube of toothpaste in the middle....now that's grounds for a stroke!

Grandma 'D' said...

Hilarious girls. Making fun of your poor old dad..It's because of him you aren't blind, toothless and have elastic marks around your waist from twisted underwear elastic. maybe you should thank him sometime for his OCD. Oh yea and how about your shoelaces. How many of you have had a broken leg from tripping on them. None...exactly. Pretty good dad i would say. a little extreme and fun to make fun of.
Those little girls are tuning out their mother, I have no doubts.
SOOOOO cute!!!xoxoxoxoxo

Granny Annie said...

Just love this...makes me remember back when my grandkids were little too!....how about the candy I gave you and daddy said don't, but I did anyway...now who gives candy to his grandbabies?...and the gum thing? You have such a good Dad!..he has always worried about you and taken good care of you..even if he was a little over protective!...love it!...makes me smile girls!
Neeley and Brylen are growing up to fast!...they are just so adorable and I miss you all so much! Keep posting those cute pictures!