Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nettie Skettie aint no good...















'Cause even though she just had a birthday, she's still H-O-T as H-E-double-hockey-sticks.... and still in her 20's. Matter of fact, she is the perfect age... that magic number that all women claim to be forever. 29.

So Happy Birthday, Nettie. I hope your day was every bit as beautiful as you! I love you, little sister!

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Rachel said...

Look at all those sexy mama photos! And all I could find was a butt pic! I guess I'll have to do a Nettie photo shoot the next time I'm home. Just to have some pics on hand...just in case. :) Hope you had a wonderful day, Lynette. And I hope you looked every bit as sexy as the pictures in this post!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Look at these pics plastered of me all over the Internet...what more could a girl want. Thanks, Melissa. All these birthday posts and wishes have made my month FANTASTIC. Love ya!

Crystal said...

Does my HEART good to see these pictures put to good use. I tried to post them yesterday but once again my stupid internet didn't work. Good work sis & a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nettie!!

Grandma 'D' said...

I'm glad Lynette is celebrating, BUT.....it is just as special day for me. One of the six greatest days of my life. Luv you Lynette and wish you a wonderful 28th. Luv your mom...and thanks for sharing those boys. Stinkin' cute!!!

Crystal said...

this girl is making the rounds-all over the Shelley's and now the Robertsons! But she deserves it!!

p.s.
the boob shot is my favorite!!