Monday, August 10, 2009

Cookie Monsters


'Me want COOOKIEEEES!!!'

I'm not sure if Brylen helped herself to more cookies, or if she had an accomplice (wonder who that could have been? hmmmm), but check out the huge pile of cookies Brylen is munchin' on.
I'm guessing they are both guilty. I can hardly wait to see what kind of trouble these two sweeties can create. It's a good thing they are so darn cute.

Anybody want a huge pile of sprinkles with a little cookie underneath?

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

mmmmmmmm... Grandma DeAnn's cookies! Just Grandma made them just for her little darlings to find!..what SWEET pictures! and precious little girls!

Nat Lud said...

so cute! I love cookies too! Me and those cookie monsters could be great friends. :) They are so adorable!

Crystal said...

We missed all the fun. Those girlies are too cute & that Brylen is getting so big, I can't wait to see you guys again.

Grandma 'D' said...

Those cookies get in your blood....and in my belly!!!
All worth a good time with my babies.

Rachel said...

Ohhhh, look at that...they take after Aunt Rachel. :) Your girls are so dang cute!!