Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Ba-ack!

It's been a super busy summer. Brian is still working in Delta, so we have been spending a lot of time on the road. It's actually been pretty fun. Last year we only went camping once or twice in our new fifth wheel because I was pregnant, so we are definitely making up for it this year. Neeley thinks it's super fun to get to 'camp' with Daddy in Delta.

We've stayed busy with yard work, Neeley's birthday, new windows in the house, gymnastics, sick kids, and more yard work. I'm ready for a vacation. How about the 'happiest place on earth'? We're going to Disneyland in a few weeks for SIX days! Brian and I are more excited than Neeley. Sad, I know. Brian hasn't had more that three days off in two months, so it will be nice to get away.

Anyway, Uncle Nilsy got a new camera and wanted to 'test' the evening light. I just happened to have two beautiful 'testers'.

Don't they look excited?


Here's my little poser. No, we didn't tell her to put her hand on her hip and throw a shoulder forward... she's just a natural.


Brylen has learned to patty-cake
and throw her arms in the air when we say, "SOOOO Big!"





I have LOTS more pictures of our summer to post, so stay tuned.








8 pennies for your thoughts:

Crystal said...

Hooray for a new post, you may have just inspired me - maybe! We sure miss you guys already & can't way to play again. BTW - you look awesome, keep up the good work!

Grandma 'D' said...

Is it me or is there less of my daughter to look at. You look awesome sweetie. Keep it up, I'm not! I need some inspiration! Those little princesses are adorable. Neeley IS a natural!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Grandma 'D' said...

By the way...did I say how much Brylen looks like you when you were that age. Makes me sad!!! I miss my little babies. Thank goodness for those grandkids. My life is so great!!!

Shelby said...

Your kids are such cuties thanks for the new post. You look great and have an awesome time in disneyland.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Love those beautiful girlies! And I'm staying tuned for those promised posts ;)

Grandma 'D' said...

JUst had to come back and look at my beautiful girls!!!

Granny Annie said...

Oh what gorgeous little girls!...so beautiful!...they are both little natural posers. Can't imagine where they get that from...Melissa you was like that when you was a little girl.
We miss you so much and love the pictures....and we love you all!
I agree with your mom....Brylen looks so much like you when you were her age...except for the color of your eyes.

Rachel said...

You're right...you do have two beautiful little test subjects! They are both so beautiful!! And that picture with the three of you? You are one hot mama!! I can see where your girls get it.