Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treat







Definitely a Halloween treat . . . my darling, little cat and a sweet, pink poodle. I have to admit - I can't get enough of these two precious girls!

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

So Adorable!!!...how fun!
I am wondering if both girls are asleep? Little Neeley's eyes are closed, but she has a smile. Either way, you can tell they are two happy little sisters.
Brylen, is really growing so fast and changing. So cute!!!

Rachel said...

I just want to squeeze them both! How absolutely adorable. They can't possibly get any cuter! Two beautiful little girls who will one day fight like...cats & dogs. :) We know how that works, huh? Best friends, worst enemies--but mostly best friends.

Grandma 'D' said...

Neeley looks like she adores her baby sissa...how sweet. It will be fun to watch them grow up together. And the costumes are adorable..Kisses and Hugs to the Robertsons.

Nat Lud said...

Those are seriously the cutest little 'pets'! I am just in love with their costumes!