Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Now Taking Appointments








Here's the rest of the pictures of Grandpa getting his hair done. What I failed to mention is that Neeley had to do his hair three or four times a day, and good' ol Grandpa was a patient customer. Next time I think I'll break out the make-up and rollers.

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Crystal said...

Dad looks like he's really enjoying himself. He's a sucker for a good hairbrushing!

Granny Annie said...

She's quite the little professional...Can't wait until the red nail polish comes out!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the rest of the pictures. I knew there would be some of the really good looking hair do's. Such a good grandpa...but where are the hair bows?

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I second Crystal--Dad loves his hair brushed. I'm just wondering where the bows are...this would have been great advertisement :)