Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Little Photographer

Neeley has been a bit obsessed with talking pictures lately.  I sure hope that Santa brings her a camera so that she will leave mine alone.  Anyway, I just wanted to share some of her best pictures.  Enjoy!









5 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Wow! I think the binkie picture is better than an Ansel Adams :) And she's so versatile--photography and modeling. Wonder where she learned those faces :) Absolutely too cute!

Randi said...

she sure knows how to use expression! the lips to one side is obviously a favorite! ;)cute

Rachel said...

WOW! She and Lance must be taken photography lessons from the same person. And when she makes that face...she looks just like you!! :) She's so stinkin' cute!!!

Steph said...

I'm impressed. when Gauge takes a picture you can never tell what it is. Neeley however can take clear pictures of herself. Very Impressive.

Grandma 'D' said...

Wow...she is so talented...i took some pics of myself on Christmas and missed half of my face. She definately has a knack for it...too cute. Can't stop laughing.....