Monday, October 11, 2010

Brylen's Halloween Birthday Bash


Since Brylen was sick for her 1st Birthday, I decided we should have a BIG 2nd Birthday Bash.  AND... since I love Halloween, I thought it would be super fun to have a costume party.  I guess I wasn't thinking about how much work would be involved, but oh well.  The things you do for you kids....
If you happen to be in the neighborhood Saturday the 16th, stop by.  There will be lots of fun, treats, dinner, and the added bonus that Brian is dressing up.  Bring your camera!

6 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Oh, we will be there!

Randi said...

now that is an adorable invite! can't believe she is two!

Crystal said...

Can't wait to party AND see Brian;)

Rachel said...

We can't wait!!

Crystal said...

I said it before and I'll say it again: UNBELIEVABLE! Hat invite is stinking cute! What a good Mommy!

Grandma 'D' said...

Hmmmm........wonder who made up that cute poem on the invite? Your awesome Lissa!!!